Regular weight: 800gr / 1.5kg - also known as celery, celery is a very aromatic plant.
- is green in color and composed of stems and leaves.
- is a food that can be consumed whole, from the leaves to the root.
- in Brazilian cuisine, it is generally used in the preparation of soups, salads and as a seasoning.
- has a similar shape to the parsley, however, with a much larger size.
- low calorie (21 kcal per 100 grams).
- celery is rich in potassium, an important mineral for the functioning of the organism.
- it is usually consumed raw, grated or cut into slices.
- between the months of July and November its harvest occurs.
- is a good source of vitamin A and calcium.